Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Client! :: Luce

I have recently been given the opportunity to work with Annie & Johnny Ciotola of Lucé, an Italian restaurant in Powell, Ohio. They are looking for some fun new design pieces and I am more than excited to bring what I can to the table!


1. Lucé is bringing back their "Wine Down Wednesdays," a wine and small bites event, featuring live jazz. I enjoyed giving them a fun look while including their original logo. I also created a wine tasting card. This card will have a list of the wines featured for the evening with a map of Italy to see what region it comes from. There is also a notes section so the taster can record what they liked or disliked about the wines they tasted. Created in: Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign.
2. Website: I am currently working on the website design for the soon to be lucepowell.com! I am very excited to continue working with Annie & Johnny on their new site!

No comments: